The most interesting movie I've seen in ages...

by sweetstuff 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I just watched a movie, that although I thought might be a lemon in the beginning turned out to be one of the most interesting movies I've ever seen. It's called A Man From Earth, which focuses around a 14,000 year old man divulging to his university co-workers/friends, at his goodbye party, that he is in fact, 14,000 years old. Alot of religious debate in the movie and fascinating conversation. IMO Anyone else see it? I highly recommend it.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

No references to the NWO, Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Commission in there? No scenes from Bohemian Grove?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL, just check it out WAC.

• watson
    watson

At theaters now? Rental or on demand?

• tinker
    tinker

I watched it just a few weeks ago. Surely not for everyone but if you like a film that makes you think it's a good one. Kind of Forrest Gump-ish, in that he conveniently had a part in all the great moments in history. Very well done, no special effects, just a interesting premise. I don't think it is a spoiler to say the entire story takes place in one room....good dialogue carries the movie.

• tinker
    tinker

Sweetstuff, do you know what year the movie was made. I got it on Netflix....btw: Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread. Only wish I would have thought to market that idea. They have 50,000 movies to choose from. I love old movies and old British TV, they have it all. Another great OLD movie is Life Boat. Hitchcock and a wonderful cast.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hey Tinker, I'll check out that site for sure. Thanks for the tip! The movie was released in 2007 according to the site I watched it on. It's online at davidmovie.com

• John Doe
    John Doe

You say it was interesting--was there any sex or any blowing things up?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LMAO no sex or blowing things up JD.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

No sex? Great! Let me move that one up on my lists :(

j/k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit