Imagine JWD Having A "Dating/Singles" Section

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dating a sister is bad enough, dating an ex sister with all their dysfuctional ex dub baggage and clingy natures NO THANKS

lol

Unless of course it's one of us who was fortunate enough not to be born in or raised in and had fairly normal childhoods and teen years. I don't think much about the time in the WT pen, but for those two sibs still in and what it did to my children.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Is it true when two apostates marry, they become super apostates????

I would say no. Not only is it inappropriate, IMO, but could you imagine the family life of two hard-core apostates with they're families hating them? It would be a non-stop soap opera, and a huge strain on the relationship.

You need at least one set of normal parents, or in-laws.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Holy cow, I missed alot on this thread, for the record, I'm not getting a room with anyone on this thread! LOL And Majestic,, umm just because you had the experience of a clingy baggage ridden ex-jw does not mean or imply that all of us lady ex-jws are even REMOTELY like that. There alot of wonderful, fabulous women in that category of ex-jw. Thank you very much! :D

• karter
    karter

As much as the WTS hates JW dating web sites i know alot of poeple who have met and married someone from them if it works for them it can work for us, What should we call it '' exjw match '' ''parteners not in the truth''

• oompa
    oompa

would it have a "just fooling around" section??

oomps........ya......sorry.........and.........pathetic

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I would say no. Not only is it inappropriate, IMO, but could you imagine the family life of two hard-core apostates with they're families hating them? It would be a non-stop soap opera, and a huge strain on the relationship.

This is assuming all apostates have parents or families in the org. I only have two siblings in and my parents have passed to the other side.

• minimus
    minimus

exjwmatch.com......I like it!

• FlyingHighNow
  • shamus100
    shamus100

DISCLAIMER: I don't know how to say this, being that many people cannot handle a word. It is the most awful word on the net... because certain people just freak out when it's said. Certain people (plural) simply cannot handle this word. Therefore, please do not read the rest of this if you cannot handle the word.

Is it possible to have a [edited] section?

I'm sure people who know me will understand what the [edited] section means.

Thank you all for your understanding. And thank me for the self-editing to make our 'last days' on this site more enjoyable.

Again, thank you.

Thanks.

Thanks again.

(shit stirrer)

• karter
    karter

What about Apostate match.com? there was a site called partners in the truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit