Imagine JWD Having A "Dating/Singles" Section

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Satanus, I don't think I'm old, I just don't date men young enough to be my kid. I have a daughter who is older than John Doe.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ah well. I'm off to work.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • OBVES
    OBVES

We should not try to downgrade the true christian organization which should be in the end-times preoccupied with teaching the Bible .

The world is now filled with lot of immorality and it is easy to fall in trap. To lead a moral life is not an easy task and requires a lot of efforts on the part of a true christian.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

The world is now filled with lot of immorality and it is easy to fall in trap

needs smore

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

WAC~ I don't know if you remember this or not. It made me laugh.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

WAC~ I don't know if you remember this or not. It made me laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ets0xkUk17Y

• minimus
    minimus

Seeker, I've got my rubber gloves on.

OBVES, what are you really trying to say??

• Preston
    Preston

No,

We come here for research and research only. Some of you brothers and sisters have been "sneeking out" after wholesome theocratic discussion with others of the opposite sex. Please adhere to the warning in 1 Smithonians about "getting together with the intent of wanting to know each other.. just a little bit better ...for it is a snare." Wouldn't it be better for our time to meditate on a nice wholesome online discussion rather than spending our time in the "dating scene". This isn't "Sex and the City". God bless our Christian brotherhood!

- Preston

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

What an absolute nightmare ! (Good idea for a thread though)

Dating a sister is bad enough, dating an ex sister with all their dysfuctional ex dub baggage and clingy natures NO THANKS

lol

(Ducks and covers)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit