Imagine JWD Having A "Dating/Singles" Section

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Sorry, but if I fork out money, they better darn well be a professional. JG

JG ....for you leasing sex, be it man or woman , may be a better option.

Hill

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Isn't that room for jd and sweetstuff?;) Oh, and jd and flyinhigh, and jd and ...

I'd like to be deleted from this comment. I don't date internet people and I don't date kids. Sweetstuff can have JD all to herself, but I think she's probably got her own reasons for opting out of the comment.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OMG.. I have that freaking song running through my head " Can you see, in your mind eye, peoples dwelling together? Sorrow has passed, peace at last..." Bleegh Gagh. Thanks you all. Thanks for this topic. lol

This is followed by Princes other song, " I need another lover lover...like I need a hole in my head...baby baby... (something like that)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I'd like to be deleted from this comment. I don't date internet people and I don't date kids.

I'll agree with that. I've been told I'm just a typical guy.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Anyone else notice he used that line ...That can do "the duty" in your bed.

I find that funny and kind of JW 'ish'

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Anyone else notice he used that line ...That can do "the duty" in your bed.

I remember being taught about doing the "doodie," but it didn't involve a bed. . .

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

That is pretty funny JD. And nasty at the same time. Time out for you...sicky!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'll agree with that. I've been told I'm just a typical guy.

In some ways you are, kiddo. But, you're still an interesting study.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    That is pretty funny JD. And nasty at the same time. Time out for you...sicky!

he he he

• Satanus
    Satanus

Flyin

You're not as old as you think you are. Or, is that, you are as old as you think?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit