Things you are now embarrassed you disclosed on jwd

by rebel8 37 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Wow, Rebel, I know this is sort of off topic, but after reading your post I have to say you poor thing, your mother was super messed up and manipulative and abusive! I'm glad you survived.

Rachel

P.S. On topic, I'm sure I've posted things I wish I hadn't, but I am not about to go bring them back up for anyone who hasn't seen them previously. They are happily buried, and that's where they'll stay. I hope.

• horrible life
    horrible life

This happened 11 years ago. It has taken me this long to tell anybody. The thought that I did this, has, for all of these years, been so disgusting, I couldn't tell

another soul. I finally shared with my daughter and her boyfriend, after I shared here. Still haven't shared this with my husband. I guess time does heal all

wounds, but I am still embarrassed.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/163513/3030804/post.ashx#3030804

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I am not ashamed of anything I have posted.. I always think first before I post.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.. hugs to you.. I grew up in a home very similar. Must be a JW thing!

LTF

• White Dove
    White Dove

O M G !!! Horrible Life, just O M G !!!

So, how'd ya kill it?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh umm...no regrets cuz the mods deleted my embarrassing hormonal rages.

They were like I was a cat on the prowel for umm...male interviews.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Nope....by the way I'm Elvis...thought I'd clear that up....

• White Dove
    White Dove

RIP, Elvis on your 31st anniversary of your death. We should all pass wine and bread now.

• horrible life
    horrible life

flushed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit