Things you are now embarrassed you disclosed on jwd

by rebel8 37 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Possum Fricassee

sounds taste. mmmmm.

Is it anything like Chipmunk Fricassee

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Rec/rec.music.gdead/2005-09/msg04772.html

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I don't get embarrassed...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I remember reading and posting to that thread a few years ago.

And I hope beyond hope that it was also one of many that I erased before submitting...

Not sure if I've posted emabarrssing stuff, but there are a few threads that I considered having pulled since they were personal family business (complete with jw issues) and not necessarily appropriate for public display. The mods were supportive and offered to pull them but there was much good info presented so I decided to leave them stand. (I may reconsider before JWD is archived...)

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

btw ...

Rebel - did I tell you that it's soo good to see you back here??

This thread and the one you quoted just reminded me of how much I appreciated you when you were posting. Your absence was felt and I'm so happy that you are doing well.

-Aude.

• ataloa
    ataloa
    I guess those horny Bethelites would have been stumbled to see a pimply, hairy, sweaty girl wearing four size 6x undershirts, a flannel shirt, Dr. Pepper lip gloss, and thick maxi pads that rustled when she walked.

lol!!!! Too funny!!!

• oompa
    oompa

"the world itself could not contain the scrolls written".................................oompa

• startingovernow
    startingovernow

Rebel8, thanks for sharing. I wasn't around when this was originally posted. Yikes, I feel for you, I can only imagine what an effect this has had on you. My mother (not a JW) also had strange beliefs about tampons, She told me I wouldn't be able to use them until after I was married (code for 'had sex'), but I knew that this couldn't be true since my teenage virgin friends were out swimming during their periods. Look forward to hearing more from you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have posted the good, the bad, & the ugly about MY life No I dont care who reads it.... I lived it,,,,,,, that was MUCH harder than reading it

Grace

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, what's done is done. I'm not going to go back and read my posts, just in case I did post something embarrassing! I don't want to know about it. Rebel8, what a horrible way to be treated. I'm glad you can laugh about it now. It's hard enough for teenagers to socialize, without the crap their parents put them through.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I regret disclosing that I'm really Elvis Presley. I hate feeding the tabloids needlessly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit