Update KH explosion

by stillajwexelder 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    So it was an elder that blew himself up at this hall......sheesh another JW commits suicide, this religion does such wonderful things to people's lives doesn't it. All for a bit of power and money, a true statement for the love of humanity

I always hear Homer's voice reading your posts Homerovah. Just thought I'd tell you that.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I was told by a reliable source that he was a CURRENT elder at the time of his death, not a former one. CORRECT

• milliemootoo
    milliemootoo

So sad that the pain the Elder was going through and now the pain the family are going through are just glossed over. Sickening..

• kzjw
    kzjw

Still Ex....Bore me with the details...please!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

8 main trusses replaced

all exposed areas painted to control smell

new ceramic tiles and grout

new carpets and fittings again so no trace of a conflagaration

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm guessing they got their supplies from home depot, right???

Just curious. One of the elder's i work with was there for this.

• VM44
    VM44

That an elder blew himself up at a Kingdom Hall under construction that was finished but not yet dedicated probably will NEVER be mentioned as an "experience" in any talk or at any convention.

Edited to included correction from stillajwexelder about the hall having been already finished.

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone have links to the news articles that reported this?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That an elder blew himself up at a Kingdom Hall under construction

That is not correct - the Hall had just been completed (not under construction) a few months earlier and its dedication had been scheduled

• Roddy
    Roddy
    Still Ex....Bore me with the details...please!!!

Exactly! Seems rather odd that the elder's family is curiously silent and out-of-sight. Not a peep from them. Not even a speculation? I think somebody knows something. I think the elders in that congregation either knows or have a very good idea. And they put the gag order on the only other ones who know. Anyone want to guess that it was something to do with a sex scandal in that congregation? Either he was about to be outed, was about to be framed, or he had no choice but be the fall guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit