Update KH explosion

by stillajwexelder 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I wont bore you with all the details. However the dedication went ahead on schedule this weekend. Talk was given by John (???) from a South American Country Guyana (no GB ) and also the Missouri RBC chairman. There was not even a hint of smell/odor of accelerant from the bomb. Everything has been replaced and redecorated.

No embarrassing mention of the elder who did it and committed suicide and no mention of the family. So the Bates City KH -used by the Oak Grove congregation went ahead on time.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

The whole ordeal is just sad....sad for the elder that felt he had to do this, and sad for his family.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for the update. Like a hive of workers operating by means of a group mind, the loss of a single worker has miniscule outward affects on the operations. Sad.

S

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no question the Borg is great nickname

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

It strikes me as an Orwellian approach - a non-person

sad.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

huh, I live about 3 hours away from Kansas City, and hadn't heard anything about this. but then again I haven't had the tv on for awhile either

Amanda

• golf2
    golf2

What a pitiful and sad scenario.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

So it was an elder that blew himself up at this hall......sheesh another JW commits suicide, this religion does such wonderful things to people's lives

doesn't it. All for a bit of power and money, a true statement for the love of humanity

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In the last 3 weeks I have heard the following expression multiple times " Nobody will never know the real truth - what was going through his mind"

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I was told by a reliable source that he was a CURRENT elder at the time of his death, not a former one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit