Goodbye Fred...

by hillary_step 58 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Good luck. You're one of the ones I would have liked to meet in person. ;-)

• sf
    sf

sKally

• TMS
    TMS

minimus: "After just only reading......who the hell is "Fred"?"

Possibly Fredhall, the quintessential JW apologist who set the tone for the board with humor and supercilious pro-JW comments until he departed suddenly in 2001.

tms

• wednesday
    wednesday

i could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it is Fred Hall. Lots of interesting people have passed through here.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, HS............I must say......you have fought many battles here.........I am wondering who will have the honor of wearing your "gloves".

Thank you for all of your posts..........you are very wise and your humor truely missed.

We all move on..........and I guess it is your time.

I respect you very much and have laughed and raised an eyebrow reading your posts.

You will be missed............I wish you well.

Jes

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

All my best to you!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, I guess I have to leave now too. What good is a groupie with no one to group (around)?

It won't be the same around here without you HS, but I guess it wasn't going to be the same for much longer anyways. I guess there's no point in dragging out the inevitable.

Always leave em wanting more! That's more in keeping with the HS style. And style you have, my friend, in spades!

Cheers!

Cog

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gor, lad! I hardly knew 'ye! I won't be far behind you. Maybe being away from here you'll sweeten' up a bit.

Hope you have a good one. (I know, you all ready have a good one but you'd like a bigger one)

Ta

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

goodbye HS,

I won't forget you - I'll call you to mind when I want to speak up, and when I want to make a stand, and when I listen to Joni Mitchell.

Best wishes to you and your wife

ql

• free2think
    free2think

Goodbye HS and all the best, it has been great getting to know you.

Thank you for all your thought provoking posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit