Goodbye Fred...

by hillary_step 58 Replies latest jw friends

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I refuse to say goodbye.

• *summer*
    *summer*

I hate goodbyes...

It's a small world after all. Perhaps our paths will cross again when we least expect it. Until then...

Love, Light, Peace on your journey...

• DJK
    DJK

( ( ( ( ( Hillary) ) ) ) )

DJK

• myself
    myself

HS I am glad we had a chance to get to "know you". You are among some of the posters who have been here since the early days that were a huge help in my freedom from the WBTS. I wish you the best!

Karla

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Live well and prosper...

All the best,

Coffee

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Good for you HS!

Enjoy this life.

I wish you all the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRXO9Q8LkY

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

I'm not sure if my involvement in causes, benefits, marches, and demonstrations has made a huge difference, but I know one thing: that involvement has connected me with the good people: people with the live hearts, the live eyes, the live heads. --Pete Seeger

Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day. --E. B. White

May you stay live and savor.

Ginny

• TMS
    TMS

Hillary,

I'm genuinely happy for you although your absence will mean fewer personal visits to this board. I assume real life is pressing in on the need to lament your/our "past JW life". Your comments, replies and posts have always been unique, giving us not just an "English" perspective, but a unique HS view of matters. It's difficult to single out one post, but your heart-wrenching treatment of JW suicide comes to mind as especially thought-provoking, revealing.

I wish you well.

tms

• minimus
    minimus

But why leave so soon? We're still here for quite a while, friend. I know, you don't really care about those that really liked you.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

TMS.

You have been on my mind this entire day! Hope you are well. Love your posts too!

purps

sorry hillary for getting off subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit