Goodbye Fred...

by hillary_step 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Godspeed Hilary.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Awww, shit! Just when I was beginning to "get" you.

W

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    I know, you don't really care about those that really liked you.

Yeah! I'm bitter I didn't even get an honorable mention!

• minimus
    minimus

Neither did I and he loves me more than you, Stinky,

• journey-on
    journey-on

Good grief, HS! For some reason, I had a feeling you were going to do this. You and I had a shaky start (I seem to remember it was words over JCanon) and I really

didn't like your brash know-it-all attitude. Your reprimand left a bad taste in my mouth at first, but after 1-1/2 years, I am just now beginning to understand where you are

coming from and was even thinking about becoming one of your "groupies" (LOL). You are one of the first names I look for when I log on. I'm sorry you're leaving so soon.

I myself am waiting till Simon shuts it down and probably will not register elsewhere. Time to journey-on. Wish you would stick around till then, too.....at least pop in now

and then till it's over.

• minimus
    minimus

After just only reading......who the hell is "Fred"?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    TJKMO who proudly boasted that the wife of a mutual close friend had a crush on him not realizing that she once had a crush on me too and it was not as rare an occurrence as he may have thought. ;) lol..Never did tell ya that did I tjkmo.

well i'm sure we weren't the only 2

thats funny

but not as funny as minimus not knowing who fred is

so long..mr step (or is that mrs)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HS..I`ll away`s be grateful for your friendship on and off the board.....You have kept me laughing the whole time.....We`ll meet up in person..I look forward to the next time I see you.............Take care my friend!.............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I never know what to say on these threads, but I do which to have met you in person. Cheers

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No Sir - the honor and privilege of getting to know you was all mine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit