why8chdoubleU8ch is really gods name....NOT Jehovah!!

by oompa 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

oh dear me I LOVE that Google logo

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

His Angels:

alt

He tried to get us used to his appearance by revealing his angels on both Puff 'n Stuff and
    in McDonald Land commercials back in the day, but then we stopped believing. He says
    it's a lot like believing in Santa Claus. If you don't, it don't work. If you do, you get gifts.

He says he is responsible for kids loving Chef Boyardee Spag. and Meatballs, to try to
    keep them believing. If we all stop believing, he will die.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Pages 7 to 11 of my Study, "Witnessing the Name" provides thoughts on what it means to "know the Name".

The Study is available for no cost at:

http://au.geocities.com/doug_mason1940/Witnessing_the_Name.pdf

Doug

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

The oversize pictures make the first page of this thread next to impossible to read due to horizontal page scrolling.

Dave (whose god is his stomach)

• oompa
    oompa

And Jeffro....why would i have a friend who could never say my name right?...that would be dammm annoying!................oompa

• JK666
    JK666

Oompa,

Thanks for getting back to me

• Darklighter
    Darklighter

OTWO: Oh that is brilliant! Love the pics...

It's interesting the negative stigma that JWs have caused to be placed on the word "Jehovah". Few people primarily associate that word with "God" anymore, instead they think of that ultra-controlling quasi-christian sect that we all know and love. Most scholars are using the more accurate form of Yahweh now. (oompa, you're right no one is sure, but some scholars say there's reason to be "pretty sure" that Yahweh is the correct pronunciation because of the preservation of other words that were derived from the divine name, think: hallelujah) And that name is growing in popularity among the non-scholars as well. No one wants to use Jehovah because of the cult that's associated with it.

So JWs are causing the divine name to be known by actually bringing reproach upon an incorrect form of it!!! Haha!

Poetic justice, me thinks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit