by darth frosty 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• darth frosty
  • miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Darth, classic video! LOL

• darth frosty
  • Bella15
    Bella15

The way God dealt with Cain afterwards sheds a lot of light into the situation ... I am not going to say more ... read, read, and read it again ...

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

First...you have to believe that the story in Genesis is about the ONLY humans that lived on the earth at that time. I believe that it does not say that. In fact, Cain's own comment lead the reader to believe that Adam and Eve and their children were NOT the only humans on earth. As it pertains to the story, if Cain killed his brother than he SHOULD be cursed. But, then again, what did his curse REALLY mean? Not much, God didn't kill him. The old eye for an eye and the divine justice didn't apply there now did it? Cain takes his wife, probably from a neighboring group of people and NOT his flesh and blood and goes off to the Land of NOD or the FUGITIVE. Well, the term "Land of" denotes that this was an existing place, now doesn't it? Anyway, I could go on all day. To answer your question simply, if he killed his brother, he got off light.

SOP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit