TELL US 3 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF; ONE THEM A LIE

by Terry 218 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

1. I used to post on former witness board before, but under a different name

2. My wife is related to the woman in the photos with Butch Cassidy, although it is not well known ... she is her great grandmother, and even has the dress and watch from the photo

3. I actually had dinner with George Bush Sr, and after got to know him so well that over 12 years of friendship have his private number and a secret service code to get in contact with him. Although, I have only met the present Bush once and did not think much of him. Sr though, is a great guy.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

1. I used to post on former witness board before, but under a different name

I'm going to guess this is fibber.

• PEC
    PEC

My grandmother spoke 5 languages.

My grandmother spent 20+ years in Israel, trying to convert Jews and Palestinians to "The Truth".

My grandmother was one of the "Anointed".

Philip

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

3. She was anointed.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I know you like me, but I tick people like John Doe off quite frequently.
    John Doe isn't "people". Besides everybody pisses him off!

True. I'm one of those people that some people love and then some people love me anyway.

• PEC
    PEC

No, she spoke 6 languages.

Philip

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

JK666 you are correct! Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Mine is still up for grabs . . .

• fifi40
    fifi40

1. Me and pretty much all i owned were the subject of a pilot tv programme that later went onto have a regular daytime slot.

2. My dad was probably the only jehovahs witness who trained racehorses for a living.

3. I rode in the Grand National.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Nicolaou,

I'll go with # 3

h40

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit