TELL US 3 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF; ONE THEM A LIE

by Terry 218 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I am brave.

I am intelligent.

I am bold.

OTWO

I think it's number 3 you're lying at... Brave is one thing, being intelligent tells you not to be "bold".

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

1. I wasted a perfectly good scholarship to art school due to my dub upbringing.

2. I'm about to be a published poet.

3. I do part-time modeling.

Why is it that Sesame Street song, "One of these things just doesn't belong here" keeps running thru my head since I viewed this thread? Damn, now I got to get rid of it.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

StAnn

Anyway, I've always been extremely volatile and excitable and spontaneous. Anyone who knows me would crack up at the thought of me being even-tempered, guess that was a lame answer.

Good thing then I erred on the side of caution and not ticking you off by pegging you a hot head?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

SweetStuff

I'm going to try and hopefully avoid another strike tonight :)

I'll guess #2 .......cuz you're already published.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I'm not telling, hehe.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

1. I'm the child of a forced marriage.

2. My first name and surname are identical.

3. I lost the tip of my little toe in a schoolboy prank.

• JK666
    JK666

FF,

I hate to tell you this, but you are wrong. I really did save 3 people from drowning in one summer. I was 18, and saved a 2 year old that fell in a pool, a 5 year old that thought he would go down the water slide (and his parents were not watching), and a teenaged girl in a lake.

The weird thing is, I never was a lifeguard, and I havent had any other encounters like this before or since.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

nic,

I will go with the surname thing. If you were Sirhan Sirhan, you would still be in jail.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

OTWO,

Dude, I know you. There is not a lie in that list!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

St. Ann,

It has to be #2, because you obviously care.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit