Date results

by B_Deserter 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

The escape plan is always a good idea. In fact, you should make up something like that for yourself. Make up a fake schedule, so that you can let her know that you only have so much time for your date. The time limit makes you and your time feel more valuable. You can always change your fake schedule, if you happen to need more time.

S

Ps, don't get emotionally involved too quick. Wait until you find out how compatable you guys are.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sounds like life is good!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Well she had friends coming over right after our dinner, so it wasn't going to happen no matter how "well" the date went anyway.

Are you kidding me.....hello....friends coming over. Obviously she was a swinger and was giving you a little hint. Come on B_D you need to get intouch with your inner player!!

• marmot
    marmot

Have you gone on a second date yet? Kissing?

I've been going out for about a month now and dating feels second nature, especially compared to how neurotic and self-conscious I felt before.

It's soooooo nice to be able to go out with someone and not be considered "practically engaged" as someone put it earlier. There's no warped premature emotional attachment, just a shared desire to have fun in the company of a person of the opposite sex.

• Satanus
    Satanus

kerj

Maybe, he doesn't swing on the first date. That's for the 4th date, i believe. Second date, kiss. Third date, bang. 4th date swing. Are there any more dates, after that?

S

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Maybe, he doesn't swing on the first date. That's for the 4th date, i believe. Second date, kiss. Third date, bang. 4th date swing. Are there any more dates, after that?

S

Sorry.....you're right! I just heard friends coming over after dinner and automatically thought it was the 4th date.

My bad.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

I'm glad the date went well, B_Deserter!

Myself, I haven't been on a date in thirty years. I'm assuming from the content of the posts above that the rules have changed somewhat since then...

CyrusThePersian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit