Date results

by B_Deserter 26 Replies latest jw friends

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    I'm a gentleman, Priest!

Gentleman get laid just like everyone else . I had sex with my husband on our first date and we are celebrating our 7th anniversay on Tuesday. I guess I should be glad he wasn't a gentleman.. oh.. yeah.. uh-huh .. yeah....

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Oh and I'm glad you had fun. Dating can be great (if I'm remembering it right from oh so long ago).

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I had sex with my husband on our first date and we are celebrating our 7th anniversay on Tuesday. I guess I should be glad he wasn't a gentleman.. oh.. yeah.. uh-huh .. yeah....

Happy Anniversary FS.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Happy anniversary, Freudian!

B-D -- I'm so glad for you. It sounds like you established a good rapport. And it's good that it didn't go perfectly well, it showed you're human and you want to see that she can accept you as you are (warts and all). Will we hear about how future dates go? (This is like watching an episode of Love Connection, kind of voyeuristic. Didn't mean to be too nosey,)

Wishing you the best, and if she's as kind as you are then she's got a good thing in you. If she doesn't appreciate you after a while, then.... NEXT !

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Remember, you don't have to settle after the first date, and there are plenty of fish in the sea.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I'm a gentleman, Priest! I am glad to hear it. Women are people too, and most do not like to be regarded as potential pleasure use. You can never have too many friends, and hopefully you can make many new ones, and along the way, maybe meet a very special someone.

• free2think
    free2think

Im glad you had a good time B_Deserter.

Happy Anniversary FreudianSlip

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Women are people too, .

We are?!?!?

and most do not like to be regarded as potential pleasure use

I can't speak for most women.. but I don't mind being objectified from time to time.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Well she had friends coming over right after our dinner, so it wasn't going to happen no matter how "well" the date went anyway.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

BD:

Well she had friends coming over right after our dinner,

a good escape plan on her part if it didnt go well.... bet she wont have friends coming over next date..

glad it went well for you...... now I need to get busy.... this dry spell is going on way too damn long...

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit