do you love/like/tolerate/hate.... your job??

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I tolerate it right now. I am looking for a change. I get bored after 4 or 5 years. I say I hate it but its not that bad yet. When I find it hard to get up in the morning and go, then it's bad.

Blondie

• Gopher
    Gopher

I like being a Business Systems Analyst in a financial company. It demands good writing and communication skills, and attention to detail -- things I am usually good at. I think ultimately I'd like to get either into project management or maybe try something really different within Technology, such as Data Base Administration or Security Administration.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Fashion photography?

That's actually not a half baked idea JD. I'm speechless. Enjoy it, it wont' last long.

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

you're gay:P

• free2beme
    free2beme

Hate and tolerate it!

• redredrose
    redredrose

I agree with Changeling: What job?

Really, every job I've ever had eventually bored me, from writing for a newspaper to timeshare sales to executive assistant to the fire chief.

The only thing that hasn't bored me is living life to the full, traveling and learning, you tell me how to make a living doing that and I'll be materially rich.

Otherwise I hope I'll be content to be rich in life experiences.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

I LOVE MY JOB

SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

Almost as much as I love all of you.

Account Manager for a Publisher...books books books

Sell books, talk about books, Read books

I have the greatest job ever.

xxx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m a Mountain Man..I live in the Wilderness..How could I not Love my Life?......It is so cool to be here!......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I`m a Mountain Man..I live in the Wilderness..How could I not Love my Life?......It is so cool to be here!.............

West coasters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sweetstuff..LOL!..The fact is..I really do,live in the wilderness..I really do,live on a mountain side..I really am,away from civilization.......And..It is,really Cool!.......Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit