do you love/like/tolerate/hate.... your job??

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I want to find something I love....so i will never have to work another day in my life.....maybe mark twain said that....not sure...but a good idea.................oompa

• shamus100
    shamus100

I HATE my job. The money is good, but I HATE it. The end result will be something better, so I do what I can do at this point.

• yknot
    yknot

I love my current 'job'.......wife, mother, returning student.

The pay sucks but the benefits are heartwarming.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

love it

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I like my job. As a Trial Clerk I get to sit in a court room all day. Since I have now decided to be an attorney, it's the perfect stepping stone. Plus, since it's a government job I have great benefits.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I love not punching a time card...and going when I get there....

Somedays I wouldn't trade it other days i just need a break/rest....

h40

• zagor
    zagor

That is actually quite easy. Think of what your hobbies are and then turn one of them into a business, It worked for me.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I like my job. My boss only comes thursdays.. I run the office the other days....

No time card... I come and go as I please since I get all my work done...

when oompa visits i just walk out of the office and have a drink with him, not a prob.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

ya I love my retired Job the Gig is good! Oh ya A@G you better love your job you get to spend all your time on JWD,(when your work is done of course..Wink,Wink)

• oompa
    oompa

geeze [email protected] have turkeys and canadian geeze flying all over you!!!.....you lucky ba$tard!!!...........oompa

but know this workers...few people become rich working for other people....as employees anyway....and that is an oompa truth.........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit