do you love/like/tolerate/hate.... your job??

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Robert7
    Robert7

I very much like my job in technical sales... Get to do a lot of differnt tasks, visit some very cool places, and it pays quite well. I couldn't imagine a better job for myself.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I have a very unglamorous job but I HAVE a job and therefore I love it! Some of the kids that work there dont know how lucky they are to have jobs. Somebody got fired the other day for stealing a womans wallet right out of her purse. We have, no lie, at least 50 video cameras in that ceiling...what the F was she thinking???

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

i got an answer for this:)

Unless youre a pro sports player, or a hollywood star, NOONE is incredibly in love with their job. A job gets you to what you really love....your life. The life can entail anything from traveling, a spouse, video games, your dog, an intrument, whatever. It's just like they say in city slickers..."you find your one thing....just one, and everthing else don't mean shit!"

me, where i work, theres been times i've wanted to beat the crap out of people i work with, cause in as few words as possible, they all suck. but i dont care, and i shrug off the thoughts, cause all i care about is getting my money to eat and pay my rent so i can live while i go to school.

PEACE

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I took a hobby I loved and turned it into a career. Now I need to find a new hobby so I can start enjoying myself again.

W

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Unless youre a pro sports player, or a hollywood star, NOONE is incredibly in love with their job. A job gets you to what you really love....your life.

That is patently untrue. I've known many people who would do their jobs for free, they enjoy it so much. The trick is not to work to support your life, but to find work you want to make your life.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

self employed,so i love the freedom i have and the $, which could be better but still above average. but the work(when i actually DO it)is difficult and not very fun.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I basically gamble with millions of dollars of others peoples money.

How can you not love that!

• Twitch
    Twitch

I love my job in the AV industry (now that I'm in management and not slugging gear at 2am,...hehe)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    That is actually quite easy. Think of what your hobbies are and then turn one of them into a business, It worked for me.

Contemplating how to turn oogling cute men into a business.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Contemplating how to turn oogling cute men into a business.

Fashion photography?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit