THERE'S WATER ON MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by changeling 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves
    If there is water ice on mars then it is likely that there was once liquid water on mars back when mars had a magnetic field and a much thicker atmosphere.

Yes, and I wonder about the implications of that myself.

Am I the first to notice this? But your Avatar is from the album 2112 by Rush. That song kicks ass to! It could have been written on Mars!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman

Discuss . . . .

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

undercover

of course...how else did Bugs Bunny stay up there without getting thirsty...I mean...eating them carrots and chasing little Marvin Martian around...

Shhh...that's not water they found...it's rabbit pee !

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

This is my take.....A couple of years ago, 2 friends who had left the JW's but were raised in it, were conversing during a dinner party I had attended. I listened to their topic. They were explaining about how the public school system only taught eastern world history. That although the pyramids in Egypt were indeed truth, the pyramids in Peru were just as old, if not older! I went home to check it out. I realised at that moment my feeling towards the Jw's were legit! My take is this. If I could be duped here on Planet Earth...I surely could, when it came to the univerce. Also, it was the DORKED OUT GB, who conned me on Planet Earth. Imagine what intellegent humans could get past me. Last take on this....................................Today is Iraq.....prior Babylon...before that Mesopotamia....and beyond was Sumeria....It is embarrasing that I never new that simple truth until I left the BORG.

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

I guess this would be my last take........but do you believe that there were pyramids on Mars. I hit a google site and WOW.............could it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

There might be water on mars but there are aliens on the moon and the last time we were up there they told us not to come back.

Thats why we havent been back.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Wow!

I heard that there are

warts on Uranus!!

Yikes

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I guess this would be my last take........but do you believe that there were pyramids on Mars. I hit a google site and WOW.............could it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent looked lately but 5 years ago I was looking at photos of mars and it looked to me like there buildings up there. Along with something that looks like it could be a pyramid with a face on it. The nay sayers say the face is there because of shadows. I dont know. Ed mitchel says there is alien life out there.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I doubt there was ever life on Mars, but the real significance of the water could be that it will facilitate colonization in the future.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Great, now cocacola is gonna set up a factory there:( It will be the only drink for the colonists.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit