THERE'S WATER ON MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by changeling 30 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hydrogen with two oxygen atoms... yeah, big deal.

There are probably life forms out there, but it's probably some bacteria.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Reading Genesis 1:6-8 and 2 Peter 3:5 in The Message Bible can shed not a little light on this subject.

Here's the link: http://bibleresources.bible.com/bible_message.php

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Call me when they find a little green man drinking Gatorade, otherwise who cares! What about the "Mars Faces" wooooo more spooky!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Water on Mars?......There's Booze in my fridge so the hell what!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yiz

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

I'm not sure if there's water on Mars, but I'm sure that there are gaseous clouds around Uranus!!!!

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I find it to be quite fascinating. What if a billion trillion years ago there was life on Mars? What if they dig deeper and find a leaf, a fossil or a bone? I hope they do. There is SO much we don't know about our existence. And the answer to what we don't know is not to simply "trust in Jehovah".

Tangent Alert!:

So I don't get it, someone is powerful enough to create an entire galaxy with a solar system that has the ability to sustain intelligent life on a planet and yet he's so worried about what one of his peon creations thinks about his sovereignty to the point that he will let millions that believe in him suffer? Not drinkin' that kool-aid anymore!

• dawg
    dawg

Snowbird my friend...

"God spoke: "Sky! In the middle of the waters;
    separate water from water!"
    God made sky.
    He separated the water under sky
    from the water above sky.
    And there it was:
    he named sky the Heavens;
    It was evening, it was morning—
    Day Two".

"They conveniently forget that long ago all the galaxies and this very planet were brought into existence out of watery chaos by God's word. Then God's word brought the chaos back in a flood that destroyed the world. The current galaxies and earth are fuel for the final fire. God is poised, ready to speak his word again, ready to give the signal for the judgment and destruction of the desecrating skeptics".

These are the two scriptures you wanted us to read... pray tell, what's so darn impressive about this in your mind? Why do the words of stark raving lunatics impress you so much? It's obvious from both these scriptures that these sheep herders knew nothing about what they were talking about.

Mars having water isn't that surprising.. one of the first astronomical observations made were of the channels on Mars... something liquid had to make those channels. Hydrogen bonds with oxygen as a perfect molecule, it completes the "octet" rule. It's such a simple combination, I'd think water may be one of the most abundant molecules there is.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Genesis 1:6-8 "God spoke: "Sky! In the middle of the waters;
    separate water from water!" God made sky.
    He separated the water under sky
    from the water above sky.
    And there it was:
    he named sky the Heavens;
    It was evening, it was morning—
    Day Two".

2 Peter 3:5 "They conveniently forget that long ago all the galaxies and this very planet were brought into existence out of watery chaos by God's word. Then God's word brought the chaos back in a flood that destroyed the world. The current galaxies and earth are fuel for the final fire. God is poised, ready to speak his word again, ready to give the signal for the judgment and destruction of the desecrating skeptics".

These are the two scriptures you wanted us to read... pray tell, what's so darn impressive about this in your mind?

What's impressive about this, my friend Dawg, is that sheepherders and a fisherman knew what scientists are just now "discovering."

Sylvia

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Don't eat the yellow ice !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit