THERE'S WATER ON MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by changeling 30 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Discuss amongst yourselves...

• undercover
    undercover

of course...how else did Bugs Bunny stay up there without getting thirsty...I mean...eating them carrots and chasing little Marvin Martian around...

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I've never personally understood why water on Mars means anything myself. Who cares?

• changeling
    changeling

Water is one of the most basic needs to sustain life. Was there life on Mars in some distant past?

If so, what are the implications? Did God put life there? Why? Where did it go?

Does this support evolution? The whole randomness of it?

changeling :)

• changeling
    changeling

That is the silliest question I've heard since I was in the 3rd grade!

changeling :)

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

You can make sea monkeys come alive with water.

• ninja
    ninja

I can confirm this too changey....I just got a bottle of it from the shop round the corner.......bloody entrepreneurs moved in already...don't talk to me about the price....it was out of this world

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

If there is water ice on mars then it is likely that there was once liquid water on mars back when mars had a magnetic field and a much thicker atmosphere.

• oompa
    oompa
    changeo.... Water is one of the most basic needs to sustain life.
    Post 5952 of 5954
    since 03-Jun-07

Water is one of the most basic needs to sustain life.

What the hey? Anyway....expand that nawlens mind of yours girl! That statement ONLY applies to life as we know it...and on earth at that. What if life on other planets need acid to live?...or coal....or fire???...........the universe is infinite...so it is logical that life types will be too..........oompa....live long and prosper

• sacolton
    sacolton

I have proof ...

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit