What should I do at elders meeting with me?

by BonaFide 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

You have a PM...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

So I start thinking about all my "privileges." I went to MTS, took 600 pages of notes, went to my assignment, I am still serving under the MTS program. I was a C.O. for a few years until my circumstances changed. But I mean all those meetings, and appointments and Pioneer Schools and KM schools, and meetings with the D.O. and Judicial Committees, I mean this has been my WHOLE LIFE.

and you don't know what to say in a meeting?

purps

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Okay, this is free for this first time. Next time, I charge.

I GUARANTEE if you follow this, you will not suffer directly
    from the meeting.

Go to the meeting. Admit to being alone with her. Mention that
    it is not a rule, but a suggestion to have chaperones, and you
    see the wisdom in it, now, since there can be misunderstandings
    about what goes on. That is the case here.

Admit that you kissed.

Do NOT admit that you grinded. You wrestled around playfully, and
    got up. She only decided to confess to this so-called grinding
    when she felt scorned, and you moved on with your romantic life.
    This grinding was not done in a sexual way, and you were not
    aroused at any time.

Stick to this, and it is guaranteed you will get off.

Deviate at your risk.

Proven method.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Then again, fxxx it. Don't use any of that.

You are a company man, and this may be the

very thing to get your ass to see that this shit is bogus,

when you peel away some of the film.

• flipper
    flipper

BONAFIDE- Sorry you are facing this situation ! How weird is this ? Your ex-girfriend wants to get you for grinding ? And it has nothing to do with coffee ? Here's the deal. As others said here you know she is pissed because you are dating someone else now. It's just a sour grapes thing. People scorned can cause all kinds of trouble ! I would do what other posters advised- face off with her in front of the elders - explain that you and her left seeing each other months before on good terms, and it wasn't until she found out about your new girlfriend she started bringing these " false " accusations against you ! And emphasize " FALSE " ! Deny, deny, deny. The elders will have nothing to pin on you if you give them nothing. Good luck, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Just tell the truth

Always tell the truth

LD

• mustang
    mustang

About 10 or 15 years ago, my neighborhood had a shopping center that had a new-age book store; right beside that was a Mormon book store (Deseret). I would go over there and browse the stacks occasionally.

At some point, I noticed from overhearing the conversations around me, that the Mormons had apparently started encouraging the young people to get married (sooner rather than later).

The raging sea of hormones was driving the youngsters wild and giving their Elders fits

If your Elders note the 'raging sea of hormones' effect, they might suggest everybody leave and go get married!!!

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang
    If your Elders note the 'raging sea of hormones' effect, they might suggest everybody leave and go get married!!!

"But if they do not have self-control, let them marry, for it is better to marry than to be inflamed [with passion]." 1 Cor. 7:9 NWT

Don't be surprised if you hear this scripture

Mustang

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'd reverse the charges on the young lady. I'd tell the elders we both lied. I screwed her, my dog screwed her, then my cat screwed her, then we were transported into a UFO and taken to Mars where all the Martians screwed her. Tell em you have the pictures to prove it.

Of course when you go to get the pictures you don't go back . . . ever. Two problems solved. The bitch is gone and taught a lesson and the elders are gone too. :-)

• penny2
    penny2

What's your long term plan? To fade? If so, just tell the truth. You may lose your "position" but so what? It will make your fade easier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit