Bank of America took $3000 out of my checking account without telling us!

by LovesDubs 72 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Warlock:

Should Indymac, Bear Sterns, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, bear the negative consequences of THEIR financial decisions without a taxpayer bailout?

Absolutely. They don't share their profits with taxpayers, so neither should they get to share their losses. How could you even imagine I would think otherwise? Banks, far more than individual borrowers, are responsible for the current mess, as they control the money supply and could have refused credit to those who would not be able to afford to repay it. They - like LovesDubs and many many others - took a high-risk strategy that didn't pay off. Now it's time to face the consequences.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have shared my opinions on Bank of America before. I wouldn't advise anyone to do business with them.

• sinis
    sinis

Ok people...funkeyderek says:

DONT MAKE IMPROVEMENTS ON YOUR HOME TO INCREASE ITS WORTH. EVEN THOUGH ALL EXPERTS SAY THAT IS THE QUICKEST AND BEST WAY TO DO SO. FUNKYDEREK SAYS THATS A BAD DECISION.

So therefore it must follow: DONT INVEST IN THE STOCKMARKET IT'S TOO RISKY. WITHDRAW ALL YOUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY. STUFF IT IN YOUR MATTRESS

And.....DONT SPEND MONEY ON ANYTHING BEFORE SEEKING THE ADVICE OF A FINANCIAL PSYCHIC WHO CAN TELL YOU FOR 100% CERTAINTY THAT YOUR INVESTMENT WILL BE REPAID, THAT THE BANKS WILL NOT OVER-LOAN, THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT LOSE THEIR JOBS TO DOWNSIZING, THAT GAS WILL NOT INCREASE 200% IN A YEAR, THAT THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY WONT STOP DEAD IN ITS TRACKS, THAT AIRLINES WONT CLOSE DOWN, THAT YOUR RETIREMENT MONEY WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU RETIRE THAT.....

He's right. If you did research you would realize that housing only appreciates 1% plus inflation. I saw this bubble back in 2000 and all the indicators lead to 2005-2007 as the great unloading. Shit is only going to get worse from here, we are no where close to bottom. As far as the stock market goes, it is paralleling '29 almost dead on. Expect the market to go up to around 13K by October, and then tank after that...

If people did research and did not believe the bullshit hype by the masses of sheeple they would know how to identify "tullip" bubbles...

• Priest73
    Priest73

sorry to hear that... I have about 1500 shares of BAC, so I'm conflicted. they do pay a decent dividend.

• Priest73
    Priest73

dude... I bought BAC week before last at at 19. smile. nod, and continue with your retard-ness.

• Priest73
    Priest73

sure thing my ass. You'll kick your self in the in boo-tay this time next year....retard.

• sinis
    sinis

Sure thing buddy - you'll be fucking broke years end...

• Priest73
    Priest73

"My mattress never failed me yet. "

you mean US?

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

when i filed for bankruptcy, my checking and savings(what little i had) was in a credit union, and i had a loan thru them .my lawyer said to immediately, before he filed, to clear them out and close them, which i did. he said that the credit union would immediately take everything they could. did they know you were going to file? my understanding was they could only do this after filing. this was 6 years ago and bankruptcy laws have changed and not in your favor. best of luck.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

It makes you wonder if Islamic law would not be a better choice. Under Islamic law, usury and all other such abusive practices are illegal. Perhaps Islamic law would not be suitable or appropriate throughout all of society, and in all social domains, but it seems that Islamic banking rules are much more equitable and humane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit