SOME OF YOU ARE SCARY

by beerose 40 Replies latest jw friends

• beerose
    beerose

I CAN'T JUST GIVE UP BELIEVING IN GOD,BUT ITS UNDERSTANDABLE WHEN GOD WAS TAKING FROM YOU,I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE GODS NOT IN A BUILDING! And He does forgive you when you go to your private place sometimes you can't right a wrong,as long as you add the one you wronged and mean it,we pay all sins through death,christ did that for us! No I'm not planting seeds!

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

There are some coherent viewpoints out there that don;t require belief in a Christian creator - check 'em out dude.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't believe in sins, nor do I believe in god.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I just wonder, why do I need God's forgiveness anyway? Forgiveness for what? What have I done to him?

How about this... I forgive HIM. Now who's the bigger man, eh?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Nobody took God away from me. I found out he wasn't there. There's no reason to worry. I won't try to convince you of a personal revelation. It's your life and your God. Good luck there kid. W.Once

• Gopher
    Gopher

Beerose -- I'm an atheist, and I've done nothing but welcome you here and put encouraging words on your threads.

I may not see matters of faith exactly as you do, but to each his/her own. Most importantly is that we have a commonality in our escape from the Watchtower and freedom to choose what comes next, and to change our minds as we learn without being judged by an organization.

I practice friendly atheism (and most atheists are not militant or scary).

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

define scary

• brinjen
    brinjen

How is atheism scary? I've found it quite liberating.

• beerose
    beerose

That people think its ok to kill someone just to see what it feels like,for someone to suck the spirit out of a little kid,for raping and stealing from people and thinking this is ok you didn't hurt anyone,buy you saying we don't need forgiveness your saying these things are ok to do! your doing the same thing JW'S brainwashing me into believeing there is no God I can't believe that so I'll fade and not fart on your post anymore! but I won't be going back to the dubs hall thats for sure thank you though for helping me to see the lies! PEACE

• Fadeout
    Fadeout
    beerose: That people think its ok to kill someone just to see what it feels like,for someone to suck the spirit out of a little kid,for raping and stealing from people and thinking this is ok you didn't hurt anyone,buy you saying we don't need forgiveness your saying these things are ok to do!

Sorry, which thread was that? Someone spilled our secret that Atheists like to kill people for no reason? Not cool, man... now the faithful are onto us.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I have to add this to make sure the evil gets transmitted through the screen...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit