Hi, I'm new

by Diva 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

I think the UN thing was devastating for many. I know it made me feel betrayed.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

a big ol' WELCOME!!

• Diva
    Diva

Thanks again for the welcome. I can't wait to post about my recent dealings with my missionary sister and her husband. In fact it was that which finally moved me to start posting on here. Their conceited, judgemental, cult-like attitude was enough to tip anyone over the edge. When the dust has settled a bit I will relate the experience along with the letter they sent me.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Diva

• Casper
    Casper

Thanks for sharing.

When the dust has settled a bit I will relate the experience along with the letter they sent me.

Look forward to hearing the "rest" of the story...

Cas

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad to have you join us. Isnt it great to find the truth out about the so called truth?That much of it is a lie.

Mouthy.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Diva,

Bubble and I were at the Covent Garden Apostafest and do remember you but we were sitting on a different table so didn't really get a chance to chat.

Welcome to the board and we look forward to hearing more details of your fade.

SAB and Bubble

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Hi SAB and Bubble, we would love to do another meet up. We sat with Fifi40 and her husband, we had a really great evening. Hello Fifi40!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi Diva and welcome!

I look forward to your posts, and know you will find the support and comfort here we have.

Cheers!

• Diva
    Diva

Hi SAB and Bubble. It'll be brilliant to meet up again. Hope everything is good with you both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit