What's your favourite country you've visited?

by lfcviking 29 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Mine is Australia. The's so much to do there, the climate is so warm, the wildlife there is so vast & interesting, you can Scuba dive the Great Barrier reef, there's so many cool beaches and overall it seems quite civilised. I'd love to go back there again for another jolliday.

What's yours?

LFCv

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I'm jealous, lol. Always wanted to visit Australia, someday I'm sure I will. But so far, my fav country is England. I loved it. The people, the accents, (love a man with an accent, hello!) the architecture is amazing. You dont' find buildings of that calibre in Canada. Walking beside the Thames in London was pretty cool, and I loved St. Katherine's Marina. Brighton was beautiful as well. The english countryside is picture perfect.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The only other countries I've visited are Mexico and England. Both have their charms... I got to go with England though

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Canadia- By far!!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I haven't visited very many countries: Mexico, Canada, Tahiti, China. For beauty, Canada and Tahiti are tops. But I think China was the most interesting experience. Standing on the Great Wall I said to myself, "you are a long way from home." There is a lot to see just in Beijing, and there are many other interesting cities. I'll probably never go back (that long flight, horrible food, pollution, etc.) but I loved the trips I took there.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Argentina

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I loved Australia, but going to Egypt was the vacation of a lifetime!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have only been to Canada.

I was really impressed with British Columbia.

I cant say anything bad about Canada, Ive been to Ontario and Quebec as well.

• ninja
    ninja

I went to saltcoats once.....it rained.....if you're not british this joke will be rubbish....if you ARE british...this joke will still be rubbish.....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Canada.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit