The Orgasmic Year

by JK666 25 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

JK666 said, "Thank you for your continued support, I find you one of my most cherished posters."

Well right back atcha and then some, Hon.

Love,
    Baba.

• flipper
    flipper

JK- You are my twin brother from a different mother. Our mom's are even similarly aged- in their 80's. Weird. Maybe we did have the same mother ! Anyway - I am continuing to enjoy our friendship , and no matter how often you post here I look forward to that always continuing. You can count on that my friend ! My wife and I care deeply for you like family ! I think you know that ! Peace bro ! I'll call you a little later ! Take care, Mr. Flipper

• Tara
    Tara

Glad you're not going away for good. I enjoy reading most of your posts.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You posted close to 600 more than me in the last year, so who's to say what's
    excessive?

I still do not regret it, because of the level of support that I received from people that have became extra close to me.

I have to agree- laying it all out there makes you vulnerable, but then makes you
    feel the love of the "friends" on JWD. It strengthens you.

I am with you on the "see you less often" stuff. JWD is getting old to me.
    I needed it- I still need it, but not as much. I still need my network of friends that
    I meet and phone with. But I may start checking in here less and less often.

JK666 has been a great strength to me. ROCK ON, GOOD BUDDY.

Jerry

• JK666
    JK666

BB,

I have enjoyed our conversations, and meeting with you last Christmas. I hope to see you again, but it will probably have to be here in the states. Canada for some reason thinks I am a bad influence on her citizens.

Denise,

I enjoyed meeting you in SoCal, and had fun with you in Lake Tahoe. I hope to see you on my next trip out west. Maybe we can drive up other walkways for a good time!

shamus,

I don't know you very well, but I have no urge to call you a "poopie-head." There are a few others that I would refer to as SFB. I hope to meet you in the future at an A-fest too.

jag,

I have no clue whether I am headed in the right direction, but I do intend to go someplace!

PDB,

I know how you feel. Different days, different emotions. Too bad you are half a world away, you seem like a cool person to hang with.

Baba,

xoxo

flip,

We cool, my bro!

Tara,

I am not going anywhere, just chillin' a bit. Thank you for the nice thoughts, and many more in return.

OTWO,

It is easy to get burnt out, isn't it? Have a great time on the big V, and we will talk soon. I am glad that you are an integral part of my network of friends.

JK

• *summer*
    *summer*

JK666...

You have come a long way

Even though I never met you, and I most probably never will, I am glad our paths have crossed on this forum.

In my book, you are a gentleman...real and honest.

Best of luck to you~

• JK666
    JK666

summer,

You are a sweetie! I really liked talking to you on the phone in the past, and think very highly of you. I was SO glad that the troll *winter* did not scare you off at first! You are a big asset to this board, and you try to be a voice of reason when the "dogs" come out. I love you like a sister, and look forward to talking more in the future.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I will still post occasionally, but at nowhere near the prolific rate of the past year.

Good luck on this one, John. And if this truly works for you, to be less involved and vigilant with JWD, please call me and tell me your secret.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, John, you gon' be spendin' more time wit your best friend, George? Here's that pic I snapped of you two when you were on tour:

PS: Tell George he needs to shave that shadow, it's soooo Sonny Crocket 80's. Tell him this is the 00's.

Michael

• JK666
    JK666

FHN,

George Michael is one of the reasons public restrooms make me nervous!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit