jwtalk...wow. just...wow.

by HeyThere 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Perfectly described splash!

Ifanyone needs any current info in order to sign up, pm me, if I can help, I shall..

• enigma1863
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I told the wifey that Lett was lying about "apostate driven lies." No backlash yet....

WTH are a bunch of loyal dubs having a forum anyway? They sound like they are the most deluded of the deluded dumb-dubs.

They would empty their bank account, drink Kool-laid while listening to "Ever Loyal."

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

HeyThere - "They are scuuuuured (scared)."

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that JW lifers were scared...

x

...about damn near everything.

Shortly after, I concluded that I simply could not live like that.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

There is alot of talk about how Conti is just driven by greed to pursue the WTS and not Kendrick.

Even if that were true, which it isn't, it conveniently evades the real problem: Pedophiles in JW-land and the WT policies that encourage them!

JWs are masters at avoiding the real issues.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Who runs JWtalk.net?

This guy, I think. He's for sure a Mod: https://plus.google.com/+RobertAngle/about

If you look at the bottom of JWTalk, you'll see his name. I believe he's the developer.

• millie210
    millie210
    Who runs JWtalk.net?

Bumping because this is a great question!

• kairos
    kairos

Is JWTalk for people that wish there were more meetings to attend...And longer, too?

It's like, who can repeat WT doctrine the best without reading it from the paragraph?

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Is JWTalk for people that wish there were more meetings to attend...And longer, too?

It's like, who can repeat WT doctrine the best without reading it from the paragraph?

There's a word for that, I can't seem to remember.

Oh, I remember-----------LOSERS--- WITH NO LIFE

• mikeypants
    mikeypants

I literally get sick to my stomach reading jwtalk. I'm not a member so I don't get to go into the private deep discussions but from what is open to the public I doubt anything deeper goes on than who the next host of jw broadcast will be. Food for thought. God's chariot on the move. Food at the proper time. Obviously we are in the last days. Shelter and homeschool the kids.Association with anyone other than witnesses bad. Look at the convention notebook I made for the kiddos. The need to consistently tell themselves they are so happy for some reason. All changes in doctrine makes so much more sense now even though we can't explain it.

#bestconventionever! #bestbroadcastever!

#bestwayoflife!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit