jwtalk...wow. just...wow.

by HeyThere 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...and holy moly there are some bat ish crazy talk on that site!

....and thats surprising being that JWS are so deeply indoctrinated to support the Organization by provocations fear and probable guilt ?

The fact that the topic got Yanked tells a story in itself does it not ?.

The elders are listening to what their flock is saying !

When one is in the organization to criticize the GB leaders is in kind to criticize the

God's spiritual guiding direction as it were.

That kind of compelling insightful information about the dangerously irresponsible way in how the organization handles situations of sexual abuse of children is just too biting for most JWS to take.

This structural handling is in fact so weak that an individual might even try to exploit what is apparently there for their own self assuming benefit . .......... THINK ...Johnathan Kendricks

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Just to clarify. The topic is still open. It got moved to a private area so only members can see it.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

and this is a quote from a recent post...

After reading what witnesses declared during the trial, I have serious doubts about Candace Conti's honesty. I think this girl left the Truth, led a dissolute life, and when she found Kendrick's name in a sex offenders registry plotted a way to obtain a huge amount of money. She got in touch with apostate organizations that directed her to that lawyer, and the rest you know already. I'm very afraid that this whole story is all about the benjamins, and since most people around her are apostates, they are taking advantage of the situation to further their agenda.

• baltar447
    baltar447
    Wow what a fascinating conspiracy that one poster cooked up!! Lol
  • baltar447
    baltar447
    Wow what a fascinating conspiracy that one poster cooked up!! Lol
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If I hear any Dubs talking smack, I will simply ask," Have you actually read the sworn statements of both parties in the court of the "Superior Authorities" set up by Jehovah? Do you actually know the full story? Anyone who responds to a matter without all the details, is foolish. Also, you reap what you sow, it doesn't matter if you are a R&F publisher or a Governing Body member. All wrongdoing will be exposed in time."

OHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BTW,

If anyone can post specific comments on JWtalk, please do so. It needs to be exposed, it's a piece of the puzzle.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm very afraid that this whole story is all about the benjamins,

A comment such as that is not surprising since it deflects the issue of how the organization handles situations of pedophilia, twisting the facts around to make the accuser or victim in this case at fault and not the people who were indulgently irresponsible in their behavioral activities.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I wonder how many @$$clown dubs use that thing to rack up service hours

• HeyThere
    HeyThere
    I wish I could still read the comments on the case, they just bury their heads and defend the society...but even some of the other public threads on there are...well, bonkers. Like talking about what they will do after the gt, or talking about getting the call to go underground for the gt, or concluding that the Fishkill apartment purchase could be to house the resurrected ones or be their home after the gt...and this is public, I can only imagine the private stuff, good gawd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit