obama quote

by hillbilly 52 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You mean this one 6?

• snowbird
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, nope, not big enough to cover this one.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Burn,

lol...Another example of your 'learn while you post' mentality:

Post 5045: One wonders what color shirts his force would wear? Brown or black?

Post 5045: I don't think O'bomber is talking about some new paramilitary org here.

HS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

HS

Obviously you don't get sarcasm.

Find some other thread to pollute please. I read about this when it happened a few weeks ago. I'll bet this is the first you have heard of it.

Go away.

BTS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Burn,

Sarcasm I recognize, but I also recognize the sight of an intellectual pinball in action.

The reality is that you posted in one vein, then read his speech and changed your tone. You even provided evidence as to why...lol. You really are a pseud Burn, transparent as plate glass.

HS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sarcasm I recognize, but I also recognize the sight of an intellectual pinball in action.

The reality is that you posted in one vein, then read his speech and changed your tone. You even provided evidence as to why...lol. You really are a pseud Burn, transparent as plate glass.

Fine, you win HS. You are the best and most intelligent, truly like a god.

Now leave me the hell alone and stop following me around the forum like a puppy.

BTS

EDIT: I did not change my tone with the colored shirt theme. Here is a subsequent post:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/162886/3013048/post.ashx#3013048

You need to read the threads before you get stupid on a poster HS. If you are going to stalk me as you have been doing, that is.

• Priest73
    Priest73

"stop following me around the forum like a puppy."

But can he lick his own balls?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    lol @ Hillbilly calling Obama a "nitwit". Where's that giant :eyeroll:?

Just my opinion........ this cat will be the anti-GWB. And not in a good way. Jimmy Carter dipped in caramel.

He is starting to backpedal on the war already. I guess the first trip to the sandbox will do that for a guy with zippo policy experience.

Jeff

• snowbird
    snowbird

HS

Obviously you don't get sarcasm.

He's across the Big Water, isn't he?

Enough said.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit