Why does the WTBT Society exist?

by Princess Daisy Boo 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gloobster
    gloobster
    Why does the WTBT Society exist?

Because there is evil in the hearts of men.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Kudos, gloobster.

I believe the WTS exists to prove that Satan exists. Surely he is the ruler of their f-d up system of things.

StAnn

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower is an Organism. Its only purpose is to grow!

• ecuador
    ecuador

Great question and discussion. I wonder who is the highest former JW on this discussion, and what is your opinion of whether the higher ups know that they are deceiving people?

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

This has been a question that I thought about too. Here's my question to you out there. How can one say that Albert Shroeder believed in it , when it was understood the JW's should not go to college, yet he sent his son to a university? How can Fred Franz believe in it, when he knew he manipulated the 1914 belief and put Russel's picture in the You Can Live Forever book, when Russel had a differnt take on 1914 and Franz new that?

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

One more take on this....I really felt that there were 2 types of JW's. The inborn and the adult that came into the organization as an adult. But after some studying I really think that post 1975 JW's are differnet frome those after. I really believe when I grew up in the 80's the brothers were more scared of truth and less secure with their beliefs and it showed during the meetings.

• ecuador
    ecuador

What do you mean by the brothers being more scared of truth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit