To Mrsjones5, Freudianslip, snowbird and other folks of color

by donny 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny
    There is no servant in the world as good as a good Colored servant, and the joy that he gets from rendering faithful service is one of the purest joys there is in the world. -The Golden Age, July 24, 1929, p. 702

Is this true? If one of you helps me clean my home or yard, it gives you joy of the purest form?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    If one of you helps me clean my home or yard, it gives you joy of the purest form?

Donny only if you were a friend in need; and if ,I had the energy to do it; because you couldn't do it yourself.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel
    Before Sam Herd, no African American has served on the GB... I guess it took about 100 years for the GB to realize that African Americans really are equal to whites

A@G

Didnt you hear? William Jackson was a black man on the Governing Body in the70s!.....Ok well no he really wasnt, in my opinion, (my mom knew him in and said he was white....) but that didnt stop Firpo Carr from trying to reverse all the inconsistencies in print over the years in his book.."Jehovahs Witnesses from a Black American Perspective"

• donny
    donny
    Donny only if you were a friend in need; and if ,I had the energy to do it; because you couldn't do it yourself.

Thanks MsMcDucket. If I am I'm ever in dire need of help and you need some pure joy, I'll think of you.

For the rest, I'll be checking on you in a couple of years and if your complexion has not lightened, then we will need to sit down and discuss a new study plan so that your enlightment can begin.

Which brings me to another question. Now that I have lost weight and am walking and running a lot outdoors, I have acquired a tan. Does this mean I am giving Satan too much access to my life?

• R.F.
    R.F.

All I could do at this one is laugh.

I guess i'm waaaaayyyy too far from perfection then LOL

Rob

• snowbird
    snowbird

Has SayWhat 29 seen this? Octarine Prince? ExNjJW? Others?

Sylvia

• snowbird
  • donny
    donny

It has been almost 5 years since this was posted. Have any of you affected folks gotten any closer to the true shade? As for me I have been in the sun lately which is making me weak in the Lord.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm always lighter in the winter months. Even more so when I lived in Indiana.

• donny
    donny

I feel for you Miss Jones. When I need to get very close to God I just have to stay indoors for several days. You folks really have to make an effort to please the Creator.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit