I'm over my pouting now.......may I come back?

by journey-on 74 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

I disassociated myself from this board a month ago, regrouped, caught up on necessary business, and now I want to come back. You Newbies won't remember the circumstances, but you "oldies but goodies" will. Is it okay if I return. I promise I won't even open the political threads....lol. ........Journey-on

• Priest73
    Priest73

this place is like Hotel California.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    You Newbies won't remember the circumstances, but you "oldies but goodies" will.

I don't remember...geez I feel old

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Have you been sitting at the back and listening to the talks on a regular basis?

Paul

• Priest73
    Priest73

Good point Paul.

Journey? Are you still struggling with Mastication

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You betcha.......missed you so much.....lol

I was thinking about you yesterday, hubby and I hoping you would be back soon..

I am so excited...

hope4others

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

You Disassociated yourself from this place????

I didn't think you could do that here..... we come here to get way from stuff like that......is isn't the Watchtower mister.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Priest 73....I have licked my mastication habit cold turkey. I slip every now and then, grind my teeth, and get right back on the wagon!

Mrs. Jones....Good. I'm glad you don't remember. It was all political anyway. (BTW, you sure don't look old if that's your real pic!)

Digderidoo....I haven't been sitting in the back and listening all that regularly, but lately I've been getting better about it. I listened/read several threads just yesterday. Does that count?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ya know when all this was occurring I remember thinking to myself, "what did I miss"? So with that in mind I guess if u feel comfortable here then why not

• *summer*
    *summer*

Welcome back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit