I'm over my pouting now.......may I come back?

by journey-on 74 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Casper, changeling, Baba Yaga, yknot...thanks for the welcome back. You've made me feel like jumping back in the waters. Hope they're not too cold.

Caliber....are you calling me a "lost sheep"?

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• caliber
    caliber

journey-on,

You're more like a wise owl....

• journey-on
    journey-on

Philip....A whirlwind plus a cuddly teddy bear. Whatever do you mean by that?...lol

• ataloa
    ataloa

Journey-On! I'm new, but I watched you leave and that whole thing made me a little sad. I'm glad you're back.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

They let me back on ,so why not you? Ah there's nothing like re-instatement is there ? lol But remember they are .......watching

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your allowed to leave..Your allowed to pout..And..Your allowed to come back..............You don`t need anyone`s permission.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

ataloa...

thanks.

wozadummy

...they let you back on!! Wow....just kidding. (I actually never got removed....I removed myself out of necessity.) Yep, "they" will be watching, but I'm going to be a good girl and stay off the political threads (at least I'm going to try)...tee hee.

Hi, Outlaw. I know, but I'm just testing poster waters.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here Journeyon.

But, since you formally "disassociated" and left the JWD org, it will take a minimum of SIX MONTHS of meeting attendance (I don't know where or what kind of meetings yet... maybe bingo), and an appointed committee of three men to decide if you are truly repentant and whether or not you can get your commenting/posting privileges back.

Until then, you cannot type to or speak with anybody here.

(((WE))) will determine when you can come back Journeyon, and if you can come back at all.

Got that?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Belcome Wack!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit