Tattoo

by heybaby 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

What do butterflies turn into when your old, Priest? Should I be worried? I have one on my left ankle.....

• The Humper
    The Humper

i wish i could stretch my ears out that much. but its not allowed in my line of work, and they dont look that bad when theyre taken out.

i agree, maybe your not open minded enough (borg still have a grip?), there is a whole subculture that you probably dont agree with or understand.

• amicus
    amicus

The concept of a obtaining a "tatoo" to stand out in a crowd is somewhat old fashioned. I'm surprised it's become so popular.

I remember this song by the Who in 1966?...guessing here, but it was, "Welcome to my life, tatoo...Ima man now thanks to you" etc.

Of course tatoo's are far older than that song. I don't get it though. Each to his/her own...but is sure isn't new.

• free2think
    free2think

Well i got my new tat's and thought i'd share on heybaby's thread. I went with a star and the infinity sign in the end.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Good choice

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Summer.

• Dubslayer
    Dubslayer

I have 13. get something that means something to you, but for sure...get one.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Bigwilly,

That Celtic pentagram work in your picture is awsome!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Go for it, if its what you want. Like everyone has said, make sure its something of meaning to you. I've always wanted a Tinkerbell tatt but have never committed to it yet. I keep wondering if I'd regret having one. So until I'm sure, I'll remain ink free.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've also thought of a Tinkerbell tattoo, but she is commercialized and I don't want to be a walking advertizement for Disney. I'm not so sure that I could happily grow old with her. She is cute, though.

One like Changeling's avatar would be beautiful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit