Tattoo

by heybaby 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• K.Matthews
    K.Matthews

I just turned 18 and I'm wanting a tattoo myself. I've thought about the traditional mark of the whore just above my butt but maybe something smaller to start out with?

• navytownroger
    navytownroger

I started with a small, simple tattoo just to get my feet wet. I liked it so much that I then added more to it & eventually had quite a few tats. So starting kinda small might be a good idea----just my opinion. Do what feels best to you!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I recommend you get something small to start with, not only to see if you are going to like it, but also to see if you can tolerate the pain!!!

I've got three. One on the ankle and right boob...Neither of those hurt to bad. I've got a lower back tattoo and that one hurt pretty bad. Could of been because I had the flu and felt like Sh*t anyway....

Choose something that holds meaning for you. Avoid any names....you'll regret that, unless it's one of your babies!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Here's one of mine. I say GO BIG OR GO HOME

• changeling
    changeling

About the pain...how bad is it?

changeling :)

• Priest73
    Priest73

pain makes my @%#$ hard.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Ah priest... I ah...am now in lust with you...

or maybe its because you used the word c*ck in a post...

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Be forwarned that they are addictive though, after 3 hours of toe curling pain (ankle tat) I was hooked and promptly got my second tat within 5 months or so. After a long break, I got the backpiece I posted earlier in August of 07 and again followed up with more ink (calf piece still in progress) within a few months.

Of the 4 pieces I have, only the first one (ankle) is less than happy for me. It's not that I regret getting a tattoo, it's that I regret not putting more time and thought into it. Mediocre work by a mediocre artist, not the way to go.

Take your time, pick something imortant to you, find an artist who's work takes your breath away.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I'm with Priest on the pain

Changeling, it'll depend where you get it and how "heavy handed" the artist is. The ankle was 3 hours of toe curling pain (all bone, nerve and tendon). My calf pieces almost tickled, and the back was relatively pleasurable for the first 2 1/2 hours

• Priest73
    Priest73

agreed bigwilly. I have 7 or eight. I have the Izod alligator permanently on my left boob.

I thought it would be funny

and I was right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit