Tattoo

by heybaby 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• heybaby
    heybaby

So, I need some opinions. I have been thinking about getting a tattoo. Something small and classy. Should I?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

go for it. why not. not even permanent these days.

http://www.wreckingbalm.com/

• Priest73
    Priest73

small? classy? Tattoo? those words don't belong in the same sentence. I have a shit load of tats.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

hehehe

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

you go for it girl!!! time to do what you want and not what the wts want eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Only you can decide if a tattoo is the right thing for you. Regardless of removal options be sure of what, where and how big before you ink. Don't do it on a whim or a fad. If you are unsure enough that you are asking here you probably shouldn't be making the decision to get inked.

/has 2 tatts

• free2think
    free2think

I say if you want it go for it, but weigh up your options.

I've got one and i love it. I want to get two more in the near future.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I have two on my ankles that I love. They are easily hidden if I want and I can grow old with them and still love them.

My rules for tats:

No names (my kids' names would be ok, but not boyfriends' names).

Must be able to hide them under summer clothing if necessary (No full legging tats or sleave tats).

Must be able to grow old with them and still like them.

My tats: one small flower on the inside of one ankle and a floral anklet on the other.

Regrets: NONE! Had them for a year now and still love them.

Hint: Inside of elbows and back of knees fades tattoos fast. Wear sunblock on tats when in the sun to prevent fading.

• *summer*
    *summer*

I always hated tattoos with a passion until, out of the blue, I decided to get one:-) It is small, and classy I believe. And I never regretted it. So I say...go for it!

• milliemootoo
    milliemootoo

It is really funny as just this morning I thought I would like a tattoo, I have always thought they were stupid but I think I would like one for the memory of my Mum.

I thought of a tiny star on the side of my wrist or my ankle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit