What Would You Like to Tell The Governing Body?

by AK - Jeff 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

We assume that they or their dupes read this forum, or parts of it, right?

Address your comments to them. Do so kindly, and respectfully, remembering that it is their religion, and they can run it like they like. But this forum is not, and this is a voice they just might hear.

Remember that lurkers are watching. Let's see what you have to say.

Jeff

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I tried but can't think of anything I'd like to say to them. I have no connection to any JWs. I had no friends among them when I was one, so I feel no desire to "save" any of them. To be honest, if all JWs vanished from the earth tomorrow it would take quite a while for me to notice.

W

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Perhaps just a single statement for now:

Dear Governing Body,

Learn if you will from the WWCoG. It 's eventual humility, though late it appearing, freed many from unfair bonds, and indeed freed the church from the same yoke. When positive history is repeated, the agony of collapse may be avoided.

Jeff

• megs
    megs

The truth will set you free.

• Quandary
    Quandary

GB:

PLEASE read and prayerfully MEDITATE on Jesus' words at Matt 11:28,29-

Do you really believe the religion you are leading is providing the benefits Jesus said being his follower would provide??

Q

• free2beme
    free2beme

Want a beer grandpa!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Good thread!!!

You are evil bastards and I hate you and everything you stand for. You destroy families and rob people of their lives.

F*CK YOU ALL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your Old..And..Your going to Die!.....Once your dead,you will be forgotten..Most JW`s don`t even know,who most of you are now!..Most don`t care!..Thats how important you are..Thats how important you have always been.....A bunch of Old Zero`s,nobody notices..Or..Cares about...Not even the people in the religion,you run so poorly.....Your lives have been for nothing..You`ve been dead for years..You just have`nt been buried yet..Coffin..LOL!!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

I gave those mother f*ckers years of my life, I dont have one more second for them...

• yknot
    yknot

Dear GB,

Boys I am very disappointed in your actions.

Let's be honest, leadership & direction has been lacking for sometime. Bro Barry tried to move us into a more softer, gentler, & modern religion but yall let Teddie Boy bully you (minus Geoff & Tony) into this clampdown. I have seen this dominate personality type take over in some KH, and it is sad to see such weakness among men who allow such behavior. The serving of two masters has taken root and we all know what scripture has to say about that subject. Sometimes the biggest failure is the failure to admit failure. I could go on and lambast yall for much more but I don't think I need to expand on what your conscience already knows.

So what does the future hold? Well I can think of several scenarios and if you want to privately PM me I will be happy to discuss your options.

Sincerely.......Yknot

A note to the legal department. If for some unknown reason you didn't put in a clause making these men nothing more then figurehead puppets please feel free to kick each other in the rear. If by chance yall did include that clause during the 2000 restructuring. It is nearing time to put those plans into action. I hope you also took the time to create a non-disclosure for all those newbie GB. Remember Hayden's motto :yall are lawyers first and JWs second........so do you job!

With Love to my Legal Eagle Brethern...Yknot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit