What Would You Like to Tell The Governing Body?

by AK - Jeff 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good comments. I actually suspect that the GB reads this forum. How could they resist?

I would add this:

Please explain how you, the claimed mouthpiece of God, can continue to display the opposite of humility, kindness, love?

Can you imagine how much more favorable 'report' you would have, if for instance, you just allowed us to leave without trying to ruin our lives in the process? What is the value in that? I have met many former Protestants, Catholics, Baptists, etc. Not a single one has ever wasted any energy detailing the failures of their former church. Why? Because they could do just what most of us wanted to do - but were not allowed to do so in dignity - just walk away and remain at a distance to a religion that we no longer identified with any longer.

These thriving apostate sites, the thorn in your side apparently, are a result of your own policies. Your shortsighted attempt to 'protect the flock' from those of us who don't even associate with them any longer to begin with, is both stupid and immoral. It is certainly not a reflection of the Christ you claim as your King.

Who is really guilty of 'beating his former brothers'?

Jeff

• LeHarlot
    LeHarlot

I'd share an "experience" (they like those, right?) that a good friend wrote regarding what they learned:

I looked at him with angry eyes holding down my head with only my new world translation inbetween us. The fool simply said, how do you know you have truth? The arrogance! How could he lack so much humility! Didn't he know that I was one of Jehovah's chosen ones! One of his faithful sheep and Jehovah chose to impart knowledge upon me because of my vast humilty that he would never understand. His lack of humility was disgusting. I couldn't wait to see him die at Armagedon, and die he will. At that moment I had learned the true meaning of love!

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

I would like to tell the Governing Body:

Absolutely nothing.

Ignoring them is better. If I had to tell them anything, I would ask them to die already. You're old, crotchety, and delusioned. If you are speaking for god, may he strike me dead.

• Asheron
    Asheron

Do millions of people some good..admit the scam..give back the cash...shut the doors to all the buildings you own and have the decency to kindly dispatch yourselves to the "new system" post haste.

with agape love

Ash

• Terry
    Terry

The doctrine of FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE was invented by Maria Russell, Pastor Russell's wife. She applied this designation to HERSELF and her husband.

She called this "The Twain" (the two of them).

Maria was co-creator of early Watchtower articles, doctrine and management as a writer on her own.

In effect, YOUR AUTHORITY was invented by A WOMAN!

This same woman accused the founder of the Watchtower Society of considerable impropriety in his dealings with other women (and herself as well.)

HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY your existence as AUTHORITY over the consciences of millions of brothers and sisters in Kingdom Halls all over the world?

You are the imagination of a woman whose husband wouldn't have sex with her; the founder of your religion!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sup, dawgs?

• Asheron
    Asheron

Hows the prostate?

• MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

Governing Body:

I'd love to find a serious consideration of these two verses in your publications. Perhaps a Watchtower study article devoted to it. Jesus seemed to take it very seriously.

Luke 17:1,2 - Then he said to his disciples: "It is unavoidable that causes for stumbling should come. Nevertheless, woe to the one through whom they come! It would be of more advantage to him if a millstone were suspended from his neck and he were thrown into the sea than for him to stumble one of these little ones."

Do these verses have a modern day application? When I was in the organization, I couldn't find much of an explanation of these verses. According to you, the "little ones" were to blame because they were weak in the truth or had bad attitudes. When I read these verses, I don't think the millstones were meant for the "little ones." They're for folks like YOU. God and Jesus hold you responsible for your actions. You don't get to vote on that. You don't get a free pass. A millstone necklace on a short plank would be the preferred way to go. What you'll get is much worse.

It's not too late to admit your wrongs and avoid this fate. I hope for your sakes, you come to your senses while there's still time.

ML

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Told them in a letter. They didnt read it. Past it.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Un-Dear Governing Body:

How can you ask people to put their trust in you when the Bible clearly says:

(Psalm 146:3) 3 Do not put YOUR trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. Aren't you son's of earthling men

who are looked at nobley by the rank and file?

Also,

Are you absolutley sure about the whole blood issue because your decision is causing people to die unnecessarily?

LD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit