Does your cat eat anything that you consider unusual?

by PEC 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Smartie.....he has a white spot on his chest.....

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

When I was a teenager we had a cat that ate tomatoes. Not whole ones, she would go out to mom and dad's garden and bite each tomato....

Later on my sissy had a house full of cats. Like 8 I think. One of those cats would eat spaghetti. Not any spaghetti, it had to be sissy's red sauce spaghetti. She would actually got on the table and eat it off her own little plate. Then if any was left on the stove overnight....none by morning could be found.

Weird

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Half of a hare that was bigger than him (he's a huge cat). Left the other half in our shower.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

broccoli. she would lick the stalk until it was down to the stem. Also any sandwich meat

• Robdar
    Robdar

strawberry shortcake and tomato sauce. The cat would eat a lot more stuff if I let him

• knock knock
    knock knock

Use to have a cat the ate potato chips. My two current cats don't eat anything unusual - for a cat that is. They rarely even beg for "people food" but they do get the occasional bit of chicken, steak etc. Now I'm hungry!

• Quandry
    Quandry

One cat I have loves to "fetch" and eat miniature marshmallows that I throw.

One day, a sister was visiting me. After talking for awhile, I looked down at the sister's purse on the floor. My cat (a different one) had his head well into her purse and was licking a breath mint that was inside. She took it pretty well.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

my wife's cat will fetch bottle caps

• Casper
    Casper

My cat is a million years old and still going strong, she goes crazy over Doritos, potato chips and donuts.

One screams a meow whenever anyone walks by her food bowl, even if it's totally full.

So does mine........ WTH...??

Cas

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

You are aware that true Christians do not keep cats as pets? MY former PO would be happy to explain it to you.

The irony is that I adopted my cat from a KH parking lot. His favorite food would be live lizards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit