Does your cat eat anything that you consider unusual?

by PEC 39 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Carmel, likes popcorn, green olives and blueberry waffles.

Snickers, likes watermelon, cantaloupe and hawaiian bread.

What does your cat eat? Please, don't tell me what you dog eats; because, dogs will eat anything. I have seen dogs eat their own shit.

Philip

• flipper
    flipper

PEC - Good thread ! Our cat Dusty eats cantaloupe as well ! He has brought in snakes, mice, lizards, and squirrels ! My wife is an expert now at rescuing these creatures before he plays hockey with them on the floor ! Other cats we've had have brought in owls, blue jays, and bats ! Yeah, those type of bats ! ( Oh. Just as a side note - Dusty DOES eat cat food as well ! ) Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• karvel
    karvel

my hair and my blankets.

• Priest73
    Priest73

besides Jehovah's Witnesses?

• chickpea
    chickpea

pussi liked to lick the "cheese"
    off of cheetos.... leaving behind
    a white coccoon like denuded puff

she also liked bugs of all types

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Yeah a topic about cats!!

Our cat(s) like graham crackers, cereal. I thought our recent kitty had a sweet tooth until he started licking hubbies workboots and socks and dust bunnies. The other cat loves when my daughter buys starburst candies or mike&ikes---loves licking the boxes.

Meow

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the cats I have now are pretty boring when it comes to food. However, they eat every bug they see which is useful.

• John Doe
    John Doe

My cat eats doggy doo.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Tomatoes and tomato products.

Another cat I used to have ate up the broken egg when I dropped it on the floor.

We would just call here kitty kitty kitty! And the mess would be cleaned up in seconds.

• beksbks
    beksbks

My cat Amra would eat Doritos and Fruit Loops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit