I Had Lunch With Michelle Obama Today

by Justitia Themis 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

It's curious that I'm able to find quite a few pics of Michelle Obama's ample backside

Perhaps you and I disagree about what does and does not constitute an "ample" backside. Isn't it interesting that when I comment that I don't feel she has an "ample backside," that too generates replies? Michelle doesn't have back, but she does have hips.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's your opinion. But why is it so important for you to believe that she doesn't have a big butt? Are big butts a bad thing?

• John Doe
    John Doe

(amazed that people get 4 pages in no time about mic ob's ass and hips) ;-)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    (amazed that people get 4 pages in no time about mic ob's ass and hips) ;-)

You have to addmit they arent bad. Not unworthy of pointing out and pondering.

(perve)

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

To bad, you could have scored a part on a District Convention if you would have given her a Knowledge book. I would even come to a convention in Usbekistan to see you.

LD

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

But why is it so important for you to believe that she doesn't have a big butt? Are big butts a bad thing?

Who said it is important to me? I believe I simply made a delineation between hips and butts regarding a specific response to ensure accuracy. Why is it important to you that Michelle have a big butt?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I asked you first. And she has both.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Hello LD! BTW, LD and his wife can testify that I probably have more "back" than Michelle. :)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I prbably have more "back" than Michelle. :)

May I see? for analytical purposes of course.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well like someone just said ain't nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk...nothing to be ashamed of

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit