I Had Lunch With Michelle Obama Today

by Justitia Themis 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

How's that Pant Suit thing working out Justitia Themis? I don't understand this response. If it is referring to wearing pantsuits to meetings, I solved the problem by discontinuing meeting attendance.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I am curious, was it at least Gourmet chicken salad? You know with fruit and nuts and all white meat? Did it atleast have some fruit garnish or something else to fancy it up? If it was a canned scoop, then me and Mrs. Obama need to have a talk.

"gourmet" chicken salad defined: 5 strips of white chicken breast (at least it was moist), walnuts, bleu cheese crumbles, cranberries, spring greens, and I kid you not, the best reduced Balsamic dressing I have ever tasted. Dessert was fresh strawberries topped with real whipped cream.

• Blasty
    Blasty

Hey, my wife is 6' and she has some great hips. in fact her old last name has the word Hipp in it. Which I thought humorous considering that baby making hips she has.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    I don't know, is it?

YOU said it, you tell me.

I don't remember writing or making a good/bad judgement.

I didn't say you did. I asked.

Are you inferring something into my sentence that isn't there?

Again: I asked if it was bad!

BTW, for those that haven't noticed, Barak is tall and skinny. OK, time for all the tall/skinny guys to make their replies with their silly emoticons....

YOU brought up her height/proportions, not someone else.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

The sky is blue=statement of fact.

Michelle Obama has large hips=statement of fact.

Michelle Obama says "um" too much=statement of fact.

Humans need oxygen to live=statement of fact.

Michelle Obama is tall=statement of fact.

Our firm spent $5,000 that day towards getting our governor re-elected and Barak elected president, thereby making Michelle first-lady=statement of fact.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Michelle Obama has large hips=statement of fact.

But why bring it up? Was it that outstanding? This reminds me of the beginning of an old video by Sir Mixalot where two girls (who happen to be white) are talking about how big a black girl's butt is. Most black women have big butts. There's not alot that can be done about it and it's great that most black men appreciate a large behind...mine does and apparently Obama does too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41APzy5kqBU

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Allow me to be very direct. SHE IS AN AMAZON!!!!! She looks large on T.V., but it does not do her justice. It is NOTICEABLE!!!!!!! BTW, most tables in the place were talking about her body proportions whether those speaking were black, white, short or tall.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Michelle Obama says "um" too much=statement of fact.

I agree with the others, but this one is most definitely a statement of opinion.

So, I guess it's not only guys who get slaughtered for mentioning big asses? lol

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

it's great that most black men appreciate a large behind...mine does and apparently Obama does too.

Michelle Obama doesn't have a very big butt; she has wide hips. There is a difference.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

http://www.blackvoices.com/life-style/black-style-beauty/michelle-obama-fashion-photos

Click on the 21st photograph. It was taken just in front of our table, and it will give you an idea of what we saw. To give you an idea of proportion, the other woman in the picture (our governor) is about 5' 6" or 5' 7"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit