YOUTUBE VIDEO: Phonecall to the Watchtower regarding the Williams sisters

by kool aid man06 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• worf
    worf

To those on this thread who have found some reason to criticize Kool Aid Man for the work he is doing and for his video about the Phone Call to the Watchtower regarding the Williams Sisters, give some thought to this:

When you apply wide-scope accounting to the Watchtower, the evidence,even from their own literature proves that they are responsible for:

A. The deaths of thousands of jw members (people) over the years from their promoted no-blood policy under pain of punishment from God and disfellowshipping if you went against it.

B. The raping, killing, murdering, torture, destruction of homes, businesses, and the running out of the country and detainment in internment camps for decades, of the Malawian jw members.

C. Destruction of families.

D. Suicides.

E. Deaths and living in sub-par health from their promoted no-transplant policy under pain of shunning and punishment from God if you went against it.

F. The living of a just-get-by life by their members because of their false end of the world prophecies, resulting in many members without any real financial back-up in their later years, "because this system of things was not supposed to still be here".

G. JW members with no college degree, so that they are less competitive in the job market and have less chances of procuring employment that pays better.

H. Tens of thousands of pedophile crimes, most of which still have not come to the light of the legal system.

I. Etc. etc. etc. etc. I could on and on to the letter Z and probably beyond with the outright cruelty and crimes against humanity that the Watchtower is responsible for.

Therefore, ANY expose's, including those by Kool Aid Man06 that help, or even possibly help, to enlighten people about the Watchtower and keep them from being bamboozled out of their lives and money like most of us were, and that could assist in finally removing the Watchtower from the map of this planet, are good things.

Wide scope accounting people. Wide scope accounting .

Worf

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

A: The majority of those who refuse blood transfusions DO NOT DO SO BECAUSE OF ANY DISFELLOWSHIP sanction. It is the indoctrination that causes them to die for the lie. Don't confuse the issue. D: Debatable F: This is a choice people make on their own, they are not forced to live at sub poverty level. Only the devout do so, those with any brains don't fall for it. Wide scope accounting? I agree that attacking the most vulnerable spots is appropriate, its just this particular attack by Rick is irrelevant to most JW's. They view the Princes, the MJ's, the Williams' as simply "Jack" Witnesses who are accountable to God for their worldly ways. It doesn't expose anything about the Society and merely makes Rick look like he's nipping at the heels. Just my take anyway. Enough about this. You expose the Society your way and I'll do mine. Respectfully, W.Once

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

completely false and irrelevant.

just because there are these other issues, you think its okay to start bringin up flimsy issues that dont hold up to scrutiny?!?!

thats ridiculous, no offense.

It takes focus AWAY from the real issues, can you not see this? If and when (because its easy) people see through this, they will dismiss ALL of his claims summarily.

come on now, think about it.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Sounds like WAEOnce is just worried Rick's viceos are going to get more attention than his. A little competition never hurt nobody Truthbookblues. But hey, I like your videos too. Keep it up!

• gloobster
    gloobster

This video strikes me as very Michael Moore-ish (you know...Roger & Me, Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 director) in its approach. I can appreciate what Fearon is trying to do, but going about it the way he does does no one any good. For example, if I worked for the Borg I know I would be afraid to give my name; they are most likely prohibited from doing so anyway. They don't like it when their clones don't assimilate fully.

He makes as many logical fallacies in condemning the organization as the organization does in supporting itself. Well, maybe not quite as many, but that's a hard number to top. He's kind of an anti-JW Fox news of his own. If you are going to condemn the WT, don't stoop to their terms to do it. Take the "high and narrow" path, as they are brainwashed to say. Cheap shots are obviously that, and this video is full of them. There is no need for them when there are so many other compelling and NON-sensationalistic angles to approach it from.

The only thing that Fearon is making a point of is the chip on his own shoulder. That is enough to turn a lot of people off (myself included) and ultimately be counterproductive to the cause.

gloobz

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Shawn, you got it man, I can't sleep at night knowing that my videos aren't as popular as his are. Thank God my life isn't built around the acceptance of religious types or any God. I have a blast making my vids and if they push someone to think about the "Truth" for what it is then great. If not, I have a laugh watching them. I love the one of Russell with the whole pyramid thing the best. Glad you like them too. Peace Rick. Do your thing, no more criticisms here. What's the point anyway? You're out to win souls for the reformed Jehovah faith and I'm just out to poke the Organization in the ass with a hot iron 'cause I don't much care for their lies and domination of emotionally dependent and self righteous people. Go Jesus! W.Once

• gloobster
    gloobster

Wow! This is one hell of a polarized thread!

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

"The only thing that Fearon is making a point of is the chip on his own shoulder. That is enough to turn a lot of people off (myself included) and ultimately be counterproductive to the cause."

hit the nail on the head.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Polarized?

Apologists will do that you know....The first thing we used to teach our studies is that all Witnesses are equal; Rick is giving people something to use *BEFORE* they can be indoctrinated.

Want to kill the organization? The old members will fade away, keep new ones from entering and it will just go away. I would find a gentle death, a steady drop in the so-important numbers much more satisfying than a quick death.

The only way that will happen is to expose the lies one by one and remind people of God's view of liars; Rick's video does that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit