YOUTUBE VIDEO: Phonecall to the Watchtower regarding the Williams sisters

by kool aid man06 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Rick, do you think by now they have your name written down? I respect that you choose to be honest and upfront when you give your name, but when dealing with people who have no problem lying (theocratic warfare) i wonder if you would get farther if you didnt tell them your name? also, i would think they also may be able to recognize your number. anyway, keep up the good work.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

There are some people who feel videos exposing the Witnesses don't help in really exposing what the Watchtower org. is-a dangerous and destructive cult. The facts are so many active Witnesses are watching the "video apostates". This summer the viewers of these videos are really increasing in numbers. I feel this is happening because of the district conventions. More and more Witnesses are curious to see what the "apostates" have to say in their videos. Just recently one of our videos entitled "Jehovah's Witness disfellowshipped" received over 100,000 views! People think in pictures, people remember in pictures,and people are moved to action in pictures. Videos work!

• Gerard
    Gerard

It took him 2 horrible videos to finaly place that lame phone call.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

You know, it actually wouldn't surprise me if the brother didn't know anything about the Williams sisters. I mean, Prince supposedly is a JW now and you don't hear much about that.

I just remember when he first announced it along with the statement that he was going to clean up some of his songs. After that, not much more was said.

At any rate, 'no comment' stances are common with the bOrg.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Did this guy just exchange one podium for another

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

I agree with wha happened, he thinks he's still on the school,complete with poorly timed gestures and boring as f*#k rhetocal questions. Who cares about those girls, seriously, If you want to dent a tank, don't shoot a .22 Lame

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i personally like his videos. the guy is going out and doing something. he also represents the average one time elder, he dresses and looks like your local elder. the only difference is he learned the truth and is helping people to wake up. i used to not like what rick did, but the more i watch his stuff and listen to the conference call its clear to me that he is helping people wake up.

• minimus
    minimus

I liked it, KoolAidMan!

I give you credit. You are respectful, honest and factual.

YOU might not be everyone's fav, but methinks you do a lot more to expose the Society than most posters here.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

With so many real issues, why pick something so "People" magazine-like? You sound more like a witness than the witnesses I had to endure on the platform on Sunday. I find it annoying and I think its a turn off. It sounds just about as sincere. W.Once

• heathen
    heathen

You would think they would have a press statement available on the williams girls and all celebrities outed as to their current status . All they have to do is contact the elders in their congregations to find out about judicial hearings . Clearly the Williams girls are not devout witnesses it doesn't mean they don't believe what the WTBTS says , I've known many people that just up and say I believe the witnesses but just don't want to be one . A very strange stand to make . The sports industry is all about greed and creature worship , I don't know how the WTBTS can just clam up over it ,it's obviously a distraction from all they believe in as far not being part of the world , all other witness wouldn't be allowed to go to the YMCA to play tennis and certainly not with the intent on winning but only for the exercise ,these people are on international TV playing high stakes games , promoting all sorts of commercial and worldly interests . I think the US army or marines are even part sponsor , at least in football they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit