YOUTUBE VIDEO: Phonecall to the Watchtower regarding the Williams sisters

by kool aid man06 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Rick Fearon calls the Watchtower concerning the tennis superstars Venus and Serena Williams in this two part YouTube video.

http://www.youtube.com/araretreat

• JK666
    JK666

Rick,

It says that the link is no longer available. Whassup?

JK

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

that guy is embarrassing

• justhuman
    justhuman

mmm....

• Vita Splash
    Vita Splash

I got it on the first try. Maybe it was busy when you tried?

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

works here

• Vita Splash
    Vita Splash

I have seen other video's fronm this guy and it just turns me off.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The second video is where the call to Watchtower takes place. Notice the "brother" does not want to use his name, as usual.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Well done, Rick! Keep it up!

"Here's how you can tell who the real pioneers are: they're the ones with the arrows in their backs."

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Congrats to you for shining a spotlight on something I'm sure countless Witnesses 'in good standing' secretly wonder about.

The Watchtower thinks that by their dismissal or avoidance of any comments regarding this issue, the all-too-apparent contradiction between their 'supposed tenets' and their 'wealthier adherents' actual lifestyles will just be a non-issue. How wrong they are! I am sure this is leading more and more r&f to awaken to the glaring hypocrisy that is the WTBTS. By their failure to weigh in on the issue at all, they are just digging their own grave, slowly but surely.

I love the fact that you aren't afraid to use your own name, but they continue to hide behind the Tower...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit