If this is true, I swear to god I want off this planet.

by IP_SEC 30 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I only use Hellmanns mayonaise. Unless of course I'm building a bomb. Then I'll use store brand.

WTF???

BFD

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

hahaha @ BFD

Good one!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If that's the case, I wonder what Sam's Club will do since they sell it by the gallon. Maybe we'll have to start showing our driver's licenses or something. A couple of years ago my husband went to a dollar store to purchase two bottles of their brand of Nyquil and two bottles of their brand of Dayquil, and the cashier refused to sell him all four bottles. She said that it could be used to make methanphetamine. We were both very sick with nasty colds, and he just lost it. He told the cashier that he didn't even know what the f**k meth was. She sold it to him, and he hasn't had a problem with making purchases there since then. It's a crazy world!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Yes, it can be done. As a juvenile prank, not a terrorist effort. The victim ends up covered in goop.

Hence the age restriction. Some stores refuse to sell spray paint or shaving cream to minors at Halloween.

They do this quite voluntarily to protect themselves from lawsuits — not because of some sinister new law to restrict our freedoms.

Are you certain it's a new law, or is it a new store policy? Tremendous difference.

~Sue

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Some stores refuse to sell spray paint or shaving cream to minors at Halloween

Here in Misery, we can't sell spray paint, or their "accessories" to a minor. The computer prompts for a birthday!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Maybe they started shooting candid camera again.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is theoretically possible to make a bomb out of air and water. If you have a solar electricity generator, you can hydrolyze water to make hydrogen. Then collect the hydrogen in a flask, and it will blow up when you ignite it (and produce more water). And, if you do it right, you can take the nitrogen out of the air and make explosives out of it with nothing more than the nitrogen, carbon dioxide (as a source of carbon), and oxygen (also in the air).

I suppose that means we are going to need security clearance for air and water next. It is high school chemistry at work--I wonder how many people actually make bombs out of these chemicals--most mayonnaise is used as food.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    If it is I swear ta god ima go live in a cave to get away from this scaredy cat mentality.

You're skeered of skeerdy cats. Cute.

• StAnn
    StAnn
    If that's the case, I wonder what Sam's Club will do since they sell it by the gallon.

Jamie, what in the world would anyone do with an entire gallon of mayo? Other than build a bomb, of course. Just how much potato salad can you eat? LOL!

StAnn

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A gallon of mayo? You could inject it into balloons and throw it at people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit