So, someone clue me in.

by Blasty 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Hi Blasty, I don't think anyone wastes their lives in doing anything that they believe in. You are who you are because of your life. My husband and I were perfectly happy for the 50 years we spent int the WT organization. It was only the last couple of years when we began to have questions that did not find an answer in the WTs that started us not feeling that we could stay in the organization. We all learn and move on. Sometimes we just reach a point where what is happening is not what we are expecting from people who say they are Christian. I find this to be true in most religions. It is possible to worship God in "spirit and in truth" by following what God by His Holy Spirit directs us t do. I believe that as it was stated in Jeremiah, there would come a time when we would not need others to teach us but that God Himself will. Welcome to the group! I hope you will find answers and fellowship here.

Hi all I was wondering if anyone on this post has raymond franz email address cause these so many questions that i would love to ask him for example who does he think babaloyn the great is, what the good news of the kingdom is what does it mean by the book in psalms where it says the mmek will inherit the earth if we are all going to heaven, iam an x jw an belive that the jw relgion is not the truth but there r still answers iam not sure about even who is the faithful and distrect slave

Hi a, This is Ray Franz email. [email protected]. Have you read Crisis of Conscience? Most questions you might have are answered in that book. Welcome. I hope you will find the answers you are looking for. Love and hugs, Velta

• Blasty
    Blasty

thanks for those words Eliveleth, I'm going to have to say that your short story there is very inspiring. To think that you spent so much time doing something, and still had the fortitude to question yourself and seek answers to those questions, well it speaks volumes. I think as young people were all a bit rebellious, and it's in our nature to change and try to redefine ourselves. But to do it after such a long period of time inspires me to realize that at no point in my life will I ever be at the point that I can't really think hard about what I'm doing. Thanks again.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, I'm learning to accept the shunning that comes with being an ex-JW. Learning to accept that my daughters must find their own way in life. They're happy dubs right now; so let it be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit